AQUI VÃO ALGUMAS EXPLICAÇÕES E EXEMPLOS:
FORM[am/is/are + present participle]
Examples:Complete List of Present Continuous Forms
- You are watching TV.
- Are you watching TV?
- You are not watching TV.
USE 1 Now
Use the Present Continuous with Normal Verbs to express the idea that something is happening now, at this very moment. It can also be used to show that something is not happening now.
- You are learning English now.
- You are not swimming now.
- Are you sleeping?
- I am sitting.
- I am not standing.
- Is he sitting or standing?
- They are reading their books.
- They are not watching television.
- What are you doing?
- Why aren't you doing your homework?